Feuerhand Lamp Oil for the Baby Special 276
All 276 hurricane lanterns have one thing in common: they require lamp oil as fuel. Feuerhand lamp oil is characterized by a particularly high degree of purity, so that the wick is optimally soaked. This extends the life expectancy of the lamp wick and thus saves resources. The colorless and low-odor liquid fuel burns almost soot-free and provides a beautiful flame image. The Baby Special 276 can burn up to 20 hours at a time with one tank of Feuerhand lamp oil.
The bottle is equipped with an integrated child safety lock in the lid, which effectively prevents accidental leakage or opening. This means that the fuel can also be stored and transported safely on camping trips. The innovative filler neck also makes it easy to fill the hurricane lanterns via the tank opening in the base.
The Feuerhand lamp oil is not only suitable for the Baby Special 276, but for all strong light lamps and kerosene lamps.
What distinguishes the Feuerhand liquid fuel:
- High quality liquid fuel with high fuel purity without colorants and fragrances.
- Low odor and soot combustion especially when used with Feuerhand hurricane lanterns
- Longer wick life and uniform flame pattern
- Integrated filler neck for drip-free filling of the lanterns
- Safe use and storage
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.5 x 26.5 x 8.5 cm