Hybrid roof tents combine the best of the two roof tent types, folding roof tent and hard-sided tent.
Hybrid roof tents are packed in a protective hard shell, but unfold like a folding roof tent to form a spacious sleeping area. The hybrid roof tent thus combines the fast and uncomplicated pitching of the hard shell tents with the comfortable space of a folding roof tent.
All the advantages of the hybrid roof tents at a glance:
- Robust casing like a hardshell tent
- Large sleeping area and plenty of space like a folding roof tent
- Longer lying surface with up to 2.40 m length
- Quick and uncomplicated assembly and dismantling
- Storage space at the ends of the lying surfaces for clothes and the like
- Can be seamlessly extended with an awning or marquee to further increase the living space.
- Sleeping surface can be used lengthwise or crosswise
- In combination with an inner tent, a particularly good indoor climate
A hybrid roof tent is the right choice when:
- The roof tent is to be used by several people as a sleeping area
- The roof tent is to be set up and taken down frequently
- The roof tent should offer plenty of interior space
- The roof tent is to be stored protected from damage