Petromax campfire skewers bring fun to the fire
The campfire skewers by Petromax have their great appearance at every kind of fire. Whether stick bread, vegetables, sausages or mashmallows – with the help of the skewers made of stainless steel, everything can be grilled at a safe distance directly over the fire. The length of the practical skewer can be adjusted variably. Thus, an appropriate distance to the hot fire is always maintained.
Safe handling – ideal for children
Campfires always have a fascinating effect on children. So that they can also enjoy the barbecue without parents having to worry, the skewers can be conveniently extended to the appropriate length. In this way, a safe distance to the flames is always maintained. The ribbed handle made of high-quality beech wood is particularly comfortable to hold.
After use, the skewers can simply be cleaned with a little water and, if necessary, some washing-up liquid. The hole in the end of the handle allows the skewers to be hung up in a space-saving way, but still within easy reach.
Details of the campfire skewers
- Available with straight or bent prongs
- 2 skewers of the same type in a set
- Extendable to 91 cm (bent prongs) or 92 cm (straight prongs)
- Stainless steel with beech wood handle
- Material: stainless steel, beech wood
- Maximum extended length: 92 cm (straight); 91 cm (bent)
- W x H x D (in cm): 6 x 2 x 92 (straight); 8 x 2 x 91 (bent)
- Weight: 190g (straight); 215g (bent)
Scope of delivery:
2 x campfire skewers of the same type